Franz Holzinger

Verse of the day

Es wird aber des HERRN Tag kommen wie ein Dieb in der Nacht, an welchem die Himmel zergehen werden mit großem Krachen; die Elemente aber werden vor Hitze schmelzen, und die Erde und die Werke, die darauf sind, werden verbrennen. So nun das alles soll zergehen, wie sollt ihr denn geschickt sein mit heiligem Wandel und gottseligem Wesen,
2 Petrus 3:10-11

© Bible Gateway's Verse of the Day

Autor  
7-10-11 16:08:31 Some problems after update 2.7.0 -> 2.7.2
Julia Pekkonen
Hello Franz and everyone!
After update I don't understand why not working several features in FE:
1. In single page I can't add item in basket with standard code: <INPUT size="3" maxlength="4" type="text" name="###FIELD_NAME###" value="###FIELD_QTY###"><BR><input type="Submit" name="order" value="Put in basket" onClick="if (!document.forms['###FORM_NAME###']['###FIELD_NAME###'].value!=''){document.forms['###FORM_NAME###']['###FIELD_NAME###'].value=1;};">
2. The automatic switch between list & single view doesn't work (When I click to item in list view I see single layout in search block (I have search in all pages)
7-10-11 23:38:53 JavaScript
Franz Holzinger
Hello Julia

1. Maybe there is a problem with JavaScript. Have the markers been replaced correctly? Could you check it with the Firebug plugin in Firefox?

2. It is a feature of tt_products to show the single view on the list view. You can turn it off by NoSingleViewOnList = 1.

8-10-11 00:17:36 Markers is ok...
Julia Pekkonen
Hello Franz, thanks for your answer!
1. I check all markers again and not found a problems :( In 2.7.0. this code work properly.
2. In page I have 2 blocks of tt_products (list view and search block) and then I need view single layout (click on item) I can see same list view and single instead search block. In 2.7.0. in this case I see single view in list place and search block - unchanged.

Thanks in advance.
PS Maybe possible use 2.7.0 with PHP 5.3?
8-10-11 20:49:47 Caching
Franz Holzinger
1. Maybe there is a caching problem. tt_products 2.7.2 uses the TYPO3 cache and never clears it. Try to have also a minibasket plugin on all pages. It can be hidden, e.g. no output is shown.
2. The search block can also show the list view. You can turn this off: listViewOnSearch = 0

PHP 5.3 should work also, but not in tt_products 2.7.0.
8-10-11 22:42:40 Problem #1 was solved
Julia Pekkonen
I changed code and add option work ok: <input type="hidden" id="###FIELD_ID###" name="###FIELD_NAME###" value="1" />
<input name="order" type="submit" value="[+] zur Merkliste hinzufügen" alt="Zur Merkliste hinzufügen"/>
2. In search block I saw not LIST view, but SINGLE.
8-10-11 23:01:11 no single view
Franz Holzinger
2. To avoid to change into the single view you must set

NoSingleViewOnList = 1

< Zurück zum Forum